Waterbox infinia reef 190.5

IMG_4554.jpeg
IMG_4565.jpeg
The tank is doing well about 4 months old now things are finally starting to stabilize. Got this huge Goni last week and it looks awesome
 
IMG_4595.jpeg
Decided to finally get a controller just went with Apex because of better integration with ecotech than hydros. Getting a trident soon I’m almost completely out of room in the cabinet had to make a custom board to mount everything because waterbox used a aluminum sheet for the sides instead of wood wasn’t too difficult to do just ran a few color matched bolts through
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4596.jpeg
    IMG_4596.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 152
awesome tank!!! If you had time, would you provide some instructions or detail on how you did the filter fleece roller installation? I have infinia reef as well that has yet to be set up and i would like to do the filter roller install too if it's not too difficult. I'm curious what happened to that narrow horizontal space in your sump where the pipes normally feed into? Is it still being used?
 
awesome tank!!! If you had time, would you provide some instructions or detail on how you did the filter fleece roller installation? I have infinia reef as well that has yet to be set up and i would like to do the filter roller install too if it's not too difficult. I'm curious what happened to that narrow horizontal space in your sump where the pipes normally feed into? Is it still being used?
Yes the emergency drain still runs into the back chamber. The roller was relatively easy to install just a little bit of piping to install. Had to use a metric to standard union because the tank has metric pipe sizing also reef factory uses metric so I had to also use a metric to standard reducer on the roller connection. I really like the roller that I got but the one drawback is its metric connections.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/metr...=12425&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/metr...D=4125&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
 
awesome tank build! I'm looking into getting the waterbox infinia reef 230.6. Is the overflow loud? I saw some people saying they had to modify their plumping due to water going down their overflow.

Also what lid are u using and how does it look with ur mount you have going across the tank? I also have radions currently so would like to see how u mounted them.


Thanks for sharing our build and how u have all ur equipment mounted in ur stand. That was my main concern if I would have enough room under the tank to have all my controllers down there.
 
awesome tank build! I'm looking into getting the waterbox infinia reef 230.6. Is the overflow loud? I saw some people saying they had to modify their plumping due to water going down their overflow.

Also what lid are u using and how does it look with ur mount you have going across the tank? I also have radions currently so would like to see how u mounted them.


Thanks for sharing our build and how u have all ur equipment mounted in ur stand. That was my main concern if I would have enough room under the tank to have all my controllers down there.
The overflow I did some tweaking to get silent and with the flow I run it’s not perfect unless they are low. I’m using a toplids lid not the greatest option but works they were kinda a hassle working with but in the end they made thing right. I’m using the rms rail for the lights.
 
IMG_0217.jpeg

Added two g4 xr30s for additional light 3 xr15 g6 not cutting it now can get around 570 par on the top rocks. Waiting on the real x mounts but have them up for testing. I wouldn’t use xr15s I would consider going with different lights for this tank.
 
IMG_0335.jpeg
Finally got a HG torch looks awesome got it from QCC. Couldn’t recommend more!!
I just got mine Wednesday! Love it!
24EF8C77-66BD-4B0B-BAC2-F3FAB40280D6.jpeg
4CBBC284-686A-40E4-9B76-E62885392062.jpeg
 
Looks awesome! Has to be my favorite torch
Ya, colors pop! Been wanting one for a long time but I finally got a great deal that I couldn’t pass up. Happy Thanksgiving.
 
Ya, colors pop! Been wanting one for a long time but I finally got a great deal that I couldn’t pass up. Happy Thanksgiving.
Same here got an awesome deal couldn’t pass up. Happy thanksgiving!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new