• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone dealt with Thakki??

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondered if anyone here has dealt with this person. Selling LEDs but requested friends and family payment.
Thanks, Jim

never do that. if he is seller on this forum then report him.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never send money as friends and family. This is a selling forum rule violation and you are in no way, shape, or form protected in the transaction. Please link me the member.

OP
OP
JMM744

JMM744

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never do that. if he is seller on this forum then report him.
Exactly. I know how it works , or rather doesn’t work. I just want to know if anyone has dealt with this person. I already told them it was against the rules and I would not do as requested. They said they didn’t know. Said to pay as appropriate.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Exactly. I know how it works , or rather doesn’t work. I just want to know if anyone has dealt with this person. I already told them it was against the rules and I would not do as requested. They said they didn’t know. Said to pay as appropriate.
IMHO - if you know its against the rules, and you said you wouldn't do it as requested - what is the question? If it seems to good to be true - don't do it........

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s real simple, I want to know if anyone on this forum has dealt with this person.
Well - if it were me - and they were using a method not allowed - I wouldn't deal with them not matter how many people said they had positive results. Thats Just my opinion.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back