Anyone dealt with Thakki??

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMM744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

JMM744

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
993
Location
Lima, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondered if anyone here has dealt with this person. Selling LEDs but requested friends and family payment.
Thanks, Jim
 
Never send money as friends and family. This is a selling forum rule violation and you are in no way, shape, or form protected in the transaction. Please link me the member.
 
never do that. if he is seller on this forum then report him.
Exactly. I know how it works , or rather doesn’t work. I just want to know if anyone has dealt with this person. I already told them it was against the rules and I would not do as requested. They said they didn’t know. Said to pay as appropriate.
 
Exactly. I know how it works , or rather doesn’t work. I just want to know if anyone has dealt with this person. I already told them it was against the rules and I would not do as requested. They said they didn’t know. Said to pay as appropriate.
IMHO - if you know its against the rules, and you said you wouldn't do it as requested - what is the question? If it seems to good to be true - don't do it........
 
It’s real simple, I want to know if anyone on this forum has dealt with this person.
 
It’s real simple, I want to know if anyone on this forum has dealt with this person.
Well - if it were me - and they were using a method not allowed - I wouldn't deal with them not matter how many people said they had positive results. Thats Just my opinion.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new