Anyone doing Iphone, Ipad, Andriod apps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocko918
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What type of app you looking to create?
 
Shouldn't be hard to do, but I refuse to develop on iOS.
 
Not trying to sound like a ****** but i really don't get why IOS is so popular. I am an Android guy and would rather to advance Android then IOS. So if it is something you need a Android guy for let me know and I am all ears.

"Z"
 
Not trying to sound like a ****** but i really don't get why IOS is so popular. I am an Android guy and would rather to advance Android then IOS. So if it is something you need a Android guy for let me know and I am all ears.

"Z"

nope problem. there are people on both sides of the fence. So if i can find an IOS person i will hit you up.

thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new