Anyone else do this

Brandon3152134

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
538
Reaction score
361
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this colonies from a local reefer who's breaking down their tank. Only problem is I have no room for new corals. I put it on a magnet so I could move it without disturbing it to much if it doesn't like where I put it.

20201109_174228.jpg
 
Got this colonies from a local reefer who's breaking down their tank. Only problem is I have no room for new corals. I put it on a magnet so I could move it without disturbing it to much if it doesn't like where I put it.

20201109_174228.jpg
Temporary prob OK, but wouldn’t do this indefinitely.
 
Temporary prob OK, but wouldn’t do this indefinitely.
Well we will see how it goes cause I dont have any other options right now
 
Curious tho y would you say it wouldnt work long term?
 
I want to get a 40 breeder I love the dimensions and I wanna put a huge sump on it. I dont even really care for fish I just want to grow coral in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new