Anyone else got a weird fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter littlefoxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,086
Reaction score
12,240
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Lady my Indian Black trigger. She discovered this cave about a week ago and loves to sit and watch everyone like this 😂😂

Shes kicked the eels out of that cave too!

First time I saw her I freaked out cause I thought she was dead and was stuck. Nope she just loves this spot. She comes out and hovers over it but loves to just chill this way.

She comes out and swims around with Titan my clown trigger then goes right back to her laying sideways in her cave. What a strange fish 😂

IMG_0106.jpeg IMG_0107.jpeg
 
I've got a gladiator clown that loves to make intense eye contact while he gets his jollies in my RBTA. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new