Anyone else have the Hygger auto feeder/camera?

  • Thread starter Thread starter becca10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

becca10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
459
Reaction score
355
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this and just love it. It is not for smaller tanks for sure, dispenses too much food even on smallest setting. But it is perfect for my 150 with Anthias and Chromis. The photo bombers crack me up
 
I purchased this and just love it. It is not for smaller tanks for sure, dispenses too much food even on smallest setting. But it is perfect for my 150 with Anthias and Chromis. The photo bombers crack me up
How long have you had the auto feeder?
 
I wish they sold just the camera.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new