Anyone else live in Hawaii?

Aloha!
Anyone else live in Hawaii? Please introduce yourself. Which island are you from? Would love to meet other local hobbyists in the area.

I'm local to oahu. Started off with one 55 gallon tank and it quickly escalated to "too many" . I love creating custom live rockscapes, learning to breed tangs/clowns and obsessed with any new reef knowledge I can learn about.

I know a majority of local hobbyist don't like to share photos or info on their reef tanks, for obvious reasons, and are very discreet, so you don't have to mention what you have if you don't want to. However, if you don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear your story, see what you have (either here or privately) and see if anyone is possibly open to trades

Mahalo
I live in Hawaii!! I’m on the Big Island and have been keeping tanks for years
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new