Anyone else sweeping tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Jedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Jedi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,118
Reaction score
5,047
Location
Erie, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 
Trying again from the web.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1191.mov
    118.9 MB
I feel like YouTube degraded the 4K and was an interesting way to post the video, I rarely use YouTube.

 
I feel like YouTube degraded the 4K and was an interesting way to post the video, I rarely use YouTube.


I can't see your original video, and I'm on a MacBook at the moment. Usually, I can see the videos people post on my PC. For whatever reason, some can have a problem viewing videos uploaded to R2R depending on anything from the device to the browser they are using. If you can, it's best to upload your video to YouTube, and then link that back here. That way pretty much everyone can view it 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new