Anyone else using a Freshwater AI Blade?

TangerineSpeedo

Reefing since 1989
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
4,119
Reaction score
8,270
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I picked up a Fresh water Blade for my Temperate Tide pool tank. I wanted to tryout the spectrum because the spectrum associated with tide pools would be daylight balanced. I am really impressed on how the reds pop. I am still running a XR15 along with it. Which I think is a good combination.

20250602_230832.png


 
Yes. I’m using 3 freshwater blades plus one coral glow blade. I like the look a lot. Folks tried to convince me to not do it, but I’m perfectly satisfied.

I did it for the same reason as you: wanting a real shallow water spectrum.
 
FWIW, the video you posted cannot be viewed by folks not using that app.
I was wondering about that. Thanks! When prompted on the photo button, I was Oh! Video! Although on my laptop it does work (Mac/Chrome). So still needs more research.
 
I was wondering about that. Thanks! When prompted on the photo button, I was Oh! Video! Although on my laptop it does work (Mac/Chrome). So still needs more research.
Plays fine on my Pixel...Android 15..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new