Anyone else watch The Walking Dead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike171
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The show is a little different from the comics.

The director doesn't want the audience to know exactly what will happen next.

I live this show and hope it goes in for 10+ seasons.
 
The show is a little different from the comics.

The director doesn't want the audience to know exactly what will happen next.

I live this show and hope it goes in for 10+ seasons.

I was wandering how they were going approach it in the tv show. I think what happened in the comic is way too dark for basic cable.
 
Any actor that started in season one who wanted a raise, just gets killed off the show.
 
I love this show, and the comic.

Alas, the comic is about 100x more graphic then the show..
 
I love this show, and the comic.

Alas, the comic is about 100x more graphic then the show..

Of course the comic is, just the point they can keep the comic going so long, they will have no problem keeping the show going, as long as people keep watching.
 
One word about last night's episode.

WOW.

Easily one of the most entertaining shows on TV right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new