Anyone from upstate New York

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Webster NY here. Seems it depends on where you're from as to what is considered "Upstate NY" lol Webster is near Rochester by the way.
 
Hi Gang I’m from crown point ny north of lake George . It’s funny I consider north of Albany upstate
 
Near Cortland NY for me ,
 
I am in Geneva NY about an hour from east of Rochester NY and 1 hour west of Syracuse NY
 
I am in Geneva NY about an hour from east of Rochester NY and 1 hour west of Syracuse NY
Hey Scott , we drove over to Salty Dog again today , Adam had a fantastic Firefish saved for us. We're gonna add a few frags of clove polyps he had also shortly.
20200808_195019.jpg
 
Hey Scott , we drove over to Salty Dog again today , Adam had a fantastic Firefish saved for us. We're gonna add a few frags of clove polyps he had also shortly.
20200808_195019.jpg
That is awesome glad that I was able to recommend his shop to you. Adam is truly a great guy. I am glad things are going well for you and your tank. I so like having a good LFS that is close. I am planning on taking a trip over next Friday i do believe to pick up a few things from his shop. Nice looking fish you have there as well.
 
Hey Scott , we drove over to Salty Dog again today , Adam had a fantastic Firefish saved for us. We're gonna add a few frags of clove polyps he had also shortly.
20200808_195019.jpg
Almost forgot these are the 2 clowns I got from him last weekend for my tank.
20200801_174547.jpg
20200801_174422.jpg
20200801_174024.jpg
20200801_174217.jpg
 
I’m in Lyons N.Y.
Wanted to say hello to the upstate group!
 
Just south of Utica NY. Been out of the hobby for 6-7 years now. Slowly creeping back in. I know it's FW, but it always starts with some sort of 10 gallon... he he he.
 

Attachments

  • 20231228_201248.jpg
    20231228_201248.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 77
Clinton corners here! Welcome I have not logged into this in a while!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4559.jpeg
    IMG_4559.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 57

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new