Anyone from Wyoming?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDJeep123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey MrDJeep123! Oh man I'm new in USA and I have a passion for trips and roads ))) I'm in LA and I would like to see other states and cities, so I like your idea! ;) Tell me please why you decided to move there? Did you make a little research? Do you have someone in this city? You got a job there? Do you like climate there? Do you wanna buy a house and you will rent apartments there? Do you know the prices?))) Oh so many questions... I know but I'm really excited about your decision!:rolleyes:
 
I live in Casper. Still interested?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new