Anyone get supplies from AQPKG.com?

Isaac Alves

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
2,823
Reaction score
1,822
Location
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was listening to SteenfottAquatics.com’s livestream and asked where he gets his foam liners.

He mentioned https://www.aqpkg.com/.

It seems like a great deal on the USPS box liners, already cut. Because I seriously do not like cutting the liners, and I’m not sure I And this resource seems like a good option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new