Anyone good with zoa names

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All, I recently got these zoa and not sure of the name. I think the one on the right maybe be one of these 3, illuminati or nightmare or darth maul? I can’t figure out the one on the left

Thank You!

IMG_3111.jpeg IMG_3112.jpeg IMG_3113.jpeg
 
Nope not me. I’m not even good with the sps names that get told to me as I buy them. Remember Dory. That fishes memory is better than mine
im not great with names too. i have the names of so many acros but couldnt identify them lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new