• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone got a green leather toadstool up for trade?

ravila101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody got a green leather toadstool up for trade In the Houston Texas area? I got some mushrooms and zoas I can give in exchange for a toadstool! Let me know!
 
I got a golden gonzo dragon mushroom up for grabs, some red mushrooms
 
Are you wiling to ship?
 
How big do you want
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new