Anyone got any cool top down clam pics!

  • Thread starter Thread starter alindell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alindell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
597
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lets see your clam pics

IMG_20251008_120625.jpg IMG_20250803_125218.jpg IMG_20250208_162213.jpg IMG_20251008_121035.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_20251008_120608.mp4
    26.6 MB
Beautiful pics! I love clams.


IMG_4553.jpeg
IMG_3964.jpeg
IMG_1497.jpeg
IMG_2692.jpeg
IMG_7777.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg
IMG_7779.jpeg
IMG_7781.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new