Anyone grow Chalices under LED?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 150er
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

150er

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking to get LED for my small tank, and the Nanotuner LED look cool without using special fixture. Do anyone using it for LPS and softies tank. Please advise. TIA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new