Anyone have a CADE REEF 450 S2/M

Nano Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a CADE REEF 450 S2/M coming in the next few days (won it through the SARK givaway on fb…) Was wondering if anyone has one yet? I know it’s fairly new… What kind of lighting would you use on it? It already comes with the pump & skimmer. I’m probably going to do a few small fish & mixed corals. But still deciding…

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations :)

towly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up my CADE 450S2/M. Its a awesome tank, but with its design it is somewhat difficult to balance the return pump sump and the display tank. I am 100% new to reef tanks, but the ATO sump is a awesome! Also, the Skimmer "holder" is pretty flimsy and is very easy to break, so I would be extra careful with it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sj2kZSQkN9Vn9qVD8 - photos of my set up (tank has only cycled ~3 weeks or so)

-Kessil 360x
-MP10 wave maker

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a CADE REEF 450 S2/M coming in the next few days (won it through the SARK givaway on fb…) Was wondering if anyone has one yet? I know it’s fairly new… What kind of lighting would you use on it? It already comes with the pump & skimmer. I’m probably going to do a few small fish & mixed corals. But still deciding…
Best of luck with the new tank!!!

PANNO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help how do you screw the pump together? We have just brought the new cade mini s2 /m we have the old nano tank which went together perfect.

OP
OP
Nano Chris

Nano Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help how do you screw the pump together? We have just brought the new cade mini s2 /m we have the old nano tank which went together perfect.
They just came out with a video that shows how to set it up

OP
OP
Nano Chris

Nano Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up my CADE 450S2/M. Its a awesome tank, but with its design it is somewhat difficult to balance the return pump sump and the display tank. I am 100% new to reef tanks, but the ATO sump is a awesome! Also, the Skimmer "holder" is pretty flimsy and is very easy to break, so I would be extra careful with it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sj2kZSQkN9Vn9qVD8 - photos of my set up (tank has only cycled ~3 weeks or so)

-Kessil 360x
-MP10 wave maker
Looks pretty sweet looking! I have mine up & running & so far it was easy to adjust the return. I just need to get a better light because I have my old light from my Red Sea max 130 above it for now. Reason being I had to remove all my rbta’s from my 34 gallon because they were getting so big & trying to kill my other corals

RGSNate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Kessil 360x
-MP10 wave maker
What equipment are you using for the ATO feature?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 55 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 67 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 57 30.3%
Back