Anyone have a harlequin shrimp?

phil bevilacqua

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
974
Reaction score
262
Location
Prattville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a harlequin shrimp that has done it’s job and you are maintaining and would like to sell??
 
Too bad I'm so far away! I want one but can't quite justify the shipping...


I understand. We do have some great fish that are in stock now. Take a look at our website and you just might find something you like. Purchasing more than one item may help justify the shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new