Anyone have an Ipad?

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,685
Reaction score
6,128
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to know what people think of the Apple Ipad?
 
Everyone I know that has one loves it. I'm getting the 2nd version when it comes out in a couple/few months for my late Christmas present.
 
My lovely wife got me one for Christmas and i love this thing. I can do a ton of things on my Ipad. Easy to travel with too.
 
iPhones and iPods here.... Same exact thing besides the nice large screen...:( I really wanna get one but hate that apple doesn't support flash so my wife can't play her stupid farm games etc on fb so I haven't bought one... I think I'm gonna buy the Mac air thin notebook instead.....
 
I bought one for me and the better half. She uses hers as a laptop replacement. I use mine for killing time, reading technical books and traveling.
 
I am thinking of getting on myself.
 
Oh good idea! When will that be you think?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new