Anyone have cool bubble coral pics??

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbau45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbau45

I like to reef!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Midland, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought i'd toss one out of mine:

100_0951.jpg
 
Here's a shot of one of ours eating :)

bubbleeating.jpg

Green bubble eating like a pig!
 
This is a bubble I had in my 125. It was approx. size of a my two fists side-by-side.

Normal

DSC02194.gif


Night Shot

DSC02101.jpg


DSC02103.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new