Anyone have Joe the Acro?

declanisadog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
898
Reaction score
997
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has this acro. It's been on my list, but I am reluctant to actively search for one because I've only seen the pic from the reef farmer's site. If anyone has this guy, please share some pics and info on how you've kept up with it. Thanks!

limitededition_joetheacro_colony.jpg
 
Here is my frag.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1422885740411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422885740411.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 356
wow. the PE is awesome on that. what color is it under there? it almost looks like there is some red on the tip
 
Something you could try is to snip it and reglue it. I have found that work for other SPS in my tanks that wouldn't grow well. They need to heal and will continue to grow it seems. Kinda like a jump start?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new