Anyone have this green blue tip staghorn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bacon505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
2,292
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been. Looking for this old school staghorn. Had a big one in the past but lost it.
IMG_5404.jpeg
 
Been. Looking for this old school staghorn. Had a big one in the past but lost it.
IMG_5404.jpeg

You getting back in the game? I thought you were out, glad to see you posting, I have grown out some of your goodies :)

20230630_171521.jpg


20230624_110640.jpg


20230624_110714.jpg


IMG_20230619_173935_167.jpg

20230607_152805.jpg


20221214_224211.jpg
 
Acropora abrolhosensis. I’ve been looking for one too for quite a while. They used to be everywhere back in the 2000’s.
 
You getting back in the game? I thought you were out, glad to see you posting, I have grown out some of your goodies :)

20230630_171521.jpg


20230624_110640.jpg


20230624_110714.jpg


IMG_20230619_173935_167.jpg

20230607_152805.jpg


20221214_224211.jpg
Wow im glad those are doing great and looking beautiful. I’m not really back, just looking for a few staghorn to fill the tank. Cant stand looking at a bared tank haha.
 
Acropora abrolhosensis. I’ve been looking for one too for quite a while. They used to be everywhere back in the 2000’s.
Yeah i had a really big colony like 6 years ago. Then i lost it
 
Yeah i had a really big colony like 6 years ago. Then i lost it
Oh ok, I messaged you a while back about this coral. The one you have pictured is your old colony, this makes sense now. That was a beautiful colony, perfect specimen. Is there anybody you gave a frag to?
 
I have one that looks to be the same species, but just lost about 3/4 of my colony.
Here it is a few months ago. Lost all but the two branches on the left. Maybe someday, It will be back to fragging size.
20220905_171656-ANIMATION.gif
 
I have one that looks to be the same species, but just lost about 3/4 of my colony.
Here it is a few months ago. Lost all but the two branches on the left. Maybe someday, It will be back to fragging size.
20220905_171656-ANIMATION.gif
If you can spare me a frag let me know
 
Unique corals had a couple of abrolhosensis frags on thier website yesterday when I looked.
I would gladly trade some of mine away, but I'm having some sort of bacterial (I think) issues in my tank and really don't want to spread it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new