Anyone have TSA Mega Mind Goni or ORA Cherry Red Goni?

tdburchett

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
30
Location
Fredericksburg
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of picking up my first Goni from TSA. Anyone have experience with their Mega Mind? It looks really blue in the pictures- does it hold this great color under more natural spectrums? Is it relatively hardy? They also have an ORA Cherry Red. I have seen ORA Red and know they have a great reputation- is the Cherry Red the same as the regular red? Thanks!
 
TSA and the people that work there are pretty good at what they do and I’m sure would be more than happy to answer those questions and possibly get you different pics with different lighting if you ask
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new