Anyone here use a Canon M50?

Austin Lee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
145
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been thinking on it for a while and am considering picking up a Canon M50 this weekend. I found a nice bundle that includes the kit lens as well as a 55-200 EF-M lens for $829. However, I noticed quite a few folks use macro lenses to capture the details of corals.

Does it make more sense for me to invest in the longer range lens kit or should I buy the camera + kit lens and buy a macro lens at the same time?

If you use an M50, what have your experiences been and what gave you the best results?
 
If you plan on taking close ups a macro lens is a good investment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new