Anyone here use oodonex

Jezzess77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
15
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so due to Australia’s shipping laws tightening up I haven’t been able to find cupramine or really any copper medications at any of my lfs. The only thing I’ve been able to get my hands on is oodonex by aqua sonic. Has anyone had any experience with this? is it worth getting or should I try get cupramine online and risk it getting blocked through customs?
 
Okay so due to Australia’s shipping laws tightening up I haven’t been able to find cupramine or really any copper medications at any of my lfs. The only thing I’ve been able to get my hands on is oodonex by aqua sonic. Has anyone had any experience with this? is it worth getting or should I try get cupramine online and risk it getting blocked through customs?
I can't seem to find any reviews on the Oodonex, unfortunately. Maybe someone here has had some experience working with it and will chime in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new