Anyone ID this coral.

  • Thread starter Thread starter drews89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drews89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Location
oxnard ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me out on trying to identify this sps.
IMG_0483.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg
 
Are you looking for the type of Acro or the trade name?
 
Super nice whatever it is. Kinda has that A. Plana look but could also be a some type of tricolor Valida
 
I can't remember which JF though. I can't find it right now.
 
Jason Fox. I saw one that was similar but I can't remember which one it was.

POTO has the Enigma which looks close but some of the colors are not right for yours.

Corals.com sells another close one that's maricultured so it has no trade name, just Australia Acropora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new