Anyone ID what these are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devilyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devilyn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These appeared over night, easy to wipe off and remove from inner glass but it keeps reappearing. I have sea horses and snails. I looked and they are not snail eggs. And idea what or how to get rid of them?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410636539.907216.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure they're snail eggs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new