Anyone in Rochester ny selling frags?

emoneydabz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m located in Rochester ny and I’m looking for other people in the area to buy and trade frags with. If your in the Rochester area hit me up and let’s link up I really need to find more local reefers to get frags from and to just talk reef stuff with hit me up thanks guys

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Ontario ny, I don't know anyone to trade frags with, all my hard corals died on me Only softies left. but there are a few lfs around you may know them by now. but if you don't

Caribean forest (irondequoit)
The Reef Shoppe (irondequoit)
Aquashoppe petworld (Greece)
Marine Oasis (Spencerport) haven't been to this one yet

About every 6 months there is the flower city frag fest. https://www.flowercityfragfest.com/
Don't know when the next one is yet, but these are the ones I know of to get stuff locally.

OP
OP
E

emoneydabz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I’m going to the event in Buffalo tomorrow but I like to be able to buy locally from reef members too when I need them

OP
OP
E

emoneydabz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And biglew11 I have been to all those shops multiple times and sometimes you can get a decent deal but usually the corals are all over priced they have to pay for the storefront so I get it. That’s why I like swaps and getting corals from other locals usually u get a way better deal

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back