Anyone interested in a jebao order?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking I will get in on this order to west Fla. The MTRC has joined in with him but are only taking local orders. Here is there post with all details.
*NEW PRICES* Jebao Group Buy *Local Only*Deadline is FRIDAY*

I am thinking I can get them shipped here seperately for a few dollars more each. Let me know if you are interested.
 
not at this time. Thanks for thinking of us, however. Have used ordered from them before?
 
No I haven't. I have read all the review forums and they seem to be doing pretty well. They have been out Long enough to be in their second generation. I figure for the price it is worth the risk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new