• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone interested in another sexycorals grow out

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so lets get this list going of whose participating

esco595 ( potential grower )
nuocman (potential grower )
liverock
xmetalfan99

after we get 6-8 people we can compile a new list if we want to of the chalices we want, or we can keep it the same and just add the MM. is that gravy, update the list if you want in guys.

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to add the PB than I think we should look at replacing that and also adding a MM to list. Any thoughts on what to replace the PB with on the list? Also, depending on price for the whole package 6 people might be good for this buy, but the more people the less the buy in or even might be able to add another sexy chalice to the grow out.

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this is the list of chalices ive compiled,
My Miami
Fallen Sun
Orange Everest
Rainbow Magic
Pink Flame
Pink ******* (provided by me)
Freebie Chalice (provided by me)

we can add another chalice i suppose, im still in love with the golden superman but what do you guys think?

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
List sounds good to me.

If we are going to add a chalice I also like the Golden Superman. Another nice one is the Blue Eye Flamethrower. SC still shows that the Doomsday Chalice is available and that would be my first choice to add, but I guess he just hasn't updated the site.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so how about this,
My Miami
Rainbow Magic
Fallen Sun
Pink ******* (me)
Freebie (me)
Pink Flame
Blue Eye Flamethrower
Golden Superman

If thats ok ill pm SC to find out a price.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1400 for the entire pack!!!!
So including me
Esco595 (grower)
liverock
xmetalfan

i say lets get 3 more people. buy in will be just under 300, 1400/5 = 280.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in the spirit of renewed interest i made a new thread, figured people would be ignoring this one by now since all of the hectic miscommunication. check it out guys!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok guys.. finally got some time and took pics..My photo guy is not around so this is just a point and shoot camera i had laying around.. here are your pieces.. i originally cut you a nice size My Miami but when i got back it has receded a lot and don't look good.. i have a small one with a full rim and also an extra eye growing so ill throw that one in.. if you guys want a bigger piece and don't mind waiting another 2 weeks to heal i don't mind cutting another one.. but i figured you guys waited long enough and would take this one.. and also the blue eye FT is not looking good and the mother has almost completely bleached for some reason.. Ive included 3 nice surprise freebies but if you guys want something else in place of it let me know..

here it is .. right to left fallen sun, golden superman, my miami, rainbow magic, pink fame.
1-48.jpg

heres the surprise freebies: Del sol watermelon, New SC peace on earth chalice, Tyree Frozen lava
2-47.jpg

Heres the mother colony of the peace on earth
11-6.jpg

33-2.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back