• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone interested in another sexycorals grow out

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that would be a great idea since those two were the biggest wallet busters, i really liked that golden superman chalice too.....

Is this the final list of corals for the grow out? Just wondering what it'll look like.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I went and messed this thing up- sorry guys, I tried to run with it a little too fast and ended up just causing problems. So I'm going to pull out of this, best wishes to all you guys and happy growing!

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's keep this going guys. SexyMike has been sooo generous it would be wrong for us not to continue with this.

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still interested, but we definitley need to find somone to grow them out. Anyway someone can talk DB back into hosting these corals?

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would anyone on the list be comfortable doing this? i have no problem doing this but again I move in 3 months. Ive moved 4 times and I have never lost a cora ( my moves are usually within 5 miles of eachother lol). I feel pretty comfortable doing it, and as collateral I have pink ******* chalice, florida watermelon and cornbred mummy eye I can put up in case anything happens. I feed my chalices every day and ive never had anything melt due to bad stability, usually its because something falls over but these babies would get their own rack in my tank. Anyways, Im just saying I could possibly do it, any other takers?

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the grower have to pay? If not I will grow them.

usually the grower puts up their own corals to be exchanged, but to answer your question yes they do something, whether pay or put up corals to be exchanged, usually of equal value

ruadh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the means to grow them, but may be interested in the buy in depending on price and slot availablility.

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could put up a oregon mummy eye and/or bubble gum monster. Also have some palys. Whats the buy in?

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
approx. 300, guys let me know whose interested! we need to compile anew list and get this rolling

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still in depending on grower. But things have changed with DB backing out. And he was the 1 throwing in the MM. What do you have now as the list of chalices that will be grown out?

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still in as well depending on grower. Really not interested in a Mummy Eye or Bubble gum monster since I already have those.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rainbow magic
fallen sun
pink *******
pink flame
Orange Everest

we can take the pink ******* out, i have it already, i can offer that as well as florida watermelon. then we can throw a my miami and another chalice. but again im offering to grow them if no one else is willing. ive kept everything u can imagine. ive had an elegance for over a year and 4 different bubble tips that are thriving.

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
List sounds good to me and if you are willing to throw in the PB to cover your side and we add a MM that would be great. How about we put together a final list of people and price in the next few days so we can try and get this started ASAP. Thanks!

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on adding a MM or other nice piece. I'm buying in but would also like to offer to be the grower. I have a PB coming from SexyMike also that I could use too.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
List sounds good to me and if you are willing to throw in the PB to cover your side and we add a MM that would be great. How about we put together a final list of people and price in the next few days so we can try and get this started ASAP. Thanks!

I would also like to see a MM or other expensive chalice added. I am in depending on the grower.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%

Back