• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone interested in another sexycorals grow out

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was asked to check this thread out...so here I am!

I am not willing to be the grower for this one since my growout is still going on (final steps!) but if you guys need any advice...I'm here for that! Been in the hobby for over 10 years so I know a little bit.

Good luck fellas!

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I need to add a chalice or two to the pack, as it seems most people want a 350~400 buy in.

So right now we have a 1000 buy from SC and aprox 400 value from Scott and myself respectively

so three people + me and scott would be a 400 buy in (I'd bring up the chalice pack to 1200 by adding something else from SC) with a total of 5 people- this would be semi-ideal I believe in terms of number and price.

So before I complicate by adding another option- are there three people interested in this pack and we'll just run with it?

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!! Since It seems like I'm the growout king... :) let me make my friends happy and let's add the purPle urkle and a suprise piece of my choice!! U guys know my taste in chalices so it's gonna be a nice surprise as always!! :xd:

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome Mike! very awesome indeed!

We've got 1 spot left- I think we need to let TS have dibs to pass if he wants- so anyone else will be on the overflow list as of now, get your names down if ya want.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is the buy in, $400 right? Does that cover the cost of shipping out of the frags after the grow out?

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!! Since It seems like I'm the growout king... :) let me make my friends happy and let's add the purPle urkle and a suprise piece of my choice!! U guys know my taste in chalices so it's gonna be a nice surprise as always!! :xd:

Ohhh I like surprises.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is the buy in, $400 right? Does that cover the cost of shipping out of the frags after the grow out?

thanks for bringing that up Chris- I totally didn't think about it. Yes- the buy-in is $400 for the list I put up, plus a purple urkle, plus a surprise from Sexy, plus a Crazy Fox supplied by Scott/SD Actuary, plus either a My Miami or a different chalice or two supplied by me. Shipping after the growout is finished however is not included in that price- that's the $$ that Mike is getting. Shipping will be paid at end of growout to me, and will be no more than the price I pay to ship out, I'll even comp the $1 for the heat pack :tongue:

So current list:
1.Drainbamage (Grower/Frag buy-in)
2.Scott (Frag buy-in)
3.Moochi (Payer)
4.Nuocmam
5.holding for original poster

holding list: open

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for bringing that up Chris- I totally didn't think about it. Yes- the buy-in is $400 for the list I put up, plus a purple urkle, plus a surprise from Sexy, plus a Crazy Fox supplied by Scott/SD Actuary, plus either a My Miami or a different chalice or two supplied by me. Shipping after the growout is finished however is not included in that price- that's the $$ that Mike is getting. Shipping will be paid at end of growout to me, and will be no more than the price I pay to ship out, I'll even comp the $1 for the heat pack :tongue:

So current list:
1.Drainbamage (Grower/Frag buy-in)
2.Scott (Frag buy-in)
3.Moochi (Payer)
4.Nuocmam
5.holding for original poster

holding list: open

How did I not make the list?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back