• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone interested in another sexycorals grow out

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So lets do the first six and call it a day minus the ones are sold out. Everyone pm whos interested. Lets say deadline is this sunday? Lets do it

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the six pack as listed above:

my miami 5 1050
doomsday 4 500
rainbow magic 4 500
fallen sun 3 500
pink ******* 3 295
pink flame

but- here's another option.

Troylee is doing a sale-off of his chalice collection, and he's got some incredible stuff. Catch is the pack would be $500 per person, for 5 people. It's a dang nice pack, I'll post the detail but it's about a dozen very nice chalices- but it's not cheap. As a bonus, if we did $650 per person for 5 people, I believe we MIGHT be able to get a rising sun as well if it works out just right. Obviously not a cheap pack- and we'd need to jump on it quick. If you're SERIOUSLY interested (as in actually ready to pay up that sort of a price tag) PM me and I"ll reply you the list of chalices. It is WELL worth it and then some- it includes both a MM AND a CF as well as several other nice things. But it's not cheap- so if you're actually interested, PM me- if you're just curious and wouldn't actually be interested- please PM me next week and I'll give you the details, but please please please don't muddy the water right now as we're trying to get this finalized.

Either way- I'll hit up Mike and see what sort of pack he could throw together for the chalices listed above, or something near that- he always hooks up the people here on R2R, so I'm sure we won't be disapointed!

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dunno 500-600 is kinda steep, maybe if we get alot of people in. i was looking more along the lines of 300 or so.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dunno 500-600 is kinda steep, maybe if we get alot of people in. i was looking more along the lines of 300 or so.

yea, I figured as much- just figured i'd toss it out there and see what the response was. Still going to move ahead on hitting up Sexy and see what he can whip up for us.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea, I figured as much- just figured i'd toss it out there and see what the response was. Still going to move ahead on hitting up Sexy and see what he can whip up for us.

yeah and tell mike bring out the convict from his private collection!! :nerd:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a one track mind!!! :crossedlips:

:tongue:

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pending the list of final chosen chalices I could throw in a 1 eye frag of my Crazy Fox as the admission fee, if there is interest.

This is if Brain (drainbamage) is the grower since I live next door to him and can easily transport it.

Last edited:

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pending the list of final chosen chalices I could throw in a 1 eye frag of my Crazy Fox as the admission fee, if there is interest.

This is if Brain (drainbamage) is the grower since I live next door to him and can easily transport it.

Sounds more than fair to me.

Moochi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah let us know the final out come and i'll decide from there. I was hoping BPC FT was there tho =(

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

if we do the crazy fox instead of the my miami that is fine with me. the my miami and crazy fox look the same to me so i really don't want both. If SD adds an eye of the crazy fox and we throw out the my miami that would be nice.

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fine with just going with the crazy fox SD is throwing in and replacing the My Miami with a few other nice Chalices. Thoughts?

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shot this list to Mike:

doomsday
rainbow magic
fallen sun
pink *******
pink flame
Orange Everest

his reply-
Doomsday: Sold out
the others: Rainbow Magic, Fallen Sun, Pink *******, Pink Flame, Orange Everest (what we're calling it, he hasn't released it yet so not sure it's official name) would add up to $1800- he'll hook us up the pack for $1000 straight up.

So given Actuary wants to kick in his Crazy Fox for payment, we'd need to add in some more things to bump the pack price up a bit, right? (to make it worth his buy-in). I can match in with something nice- either a MM or a few other high-end chalices. So we need to decide how many people total to figure out how the split will work out, and either add some more chalices to the list to make it worthwhile (if we do 6 people, and the buy-in is 300, 4 of who are paying, 2 of which are contributing, we'd have a 1200 budget). But 6 people is probably close to 6-8 months of a growout I would guestimate.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds good... that about a price drop!!

any who.. i'm still searching for a member willing to part with a convict...

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to include the convict chalice in a growout I put together but after talking to several owners and sellers, decided that it wouldn't be worth the risk. The convict is a piece that you should try on your own. It's just too finicky and sensitive to include in a growout. Good luck guys!

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shot this list to Mike:

doomsday
rainbow magic
fallen sun
pink *******
pink flame
Orange Everest

his reply-
Doomsday: Sold out
the others: Rainbow Magic, Fallen Sun, Pink *******, Pink Flame, Orange Everest (what we're calling it, he hasn't released it yet so not sure it's official name) would add up to $1800- he'll hook us up the pack for $1000 straight up.

So given Actuary wants to kick in his Crazy Fox for payment, we'd need to add in some more things to bump the pack price up a bit, right? (to make it worth his buy-in). I can match in with something nice- either a MM or a few other high-end chalices. So we need to decide how many people total to figure out how the split will work out, and either add some more chalices to the list to make it worthwhile (if we do 6 people, and the buy-in is 300, 4 of who are paying, 2 of which are contributing, we'd have a 1200 budget). But 6 people is probably close to 6-8 months of a growout I would guestimate.

I think that would be a great idea since those two were the biggest wallet busters, i really liked that golden superman chalice too.....

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agree with DB that we sould add a few more chalices especially if him and SD are willing to throw in the MM and CF

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back