Anyone interested in reefer themed shirts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kmore1219
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kmore1219

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2016
Messages
361
Reaction score
281
Location
Weston, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my free time I like to screen print and have been looking for an idea of what type of shirts to make next. Then it dawned on me that I’m a part of an awesome community of people with a common interest, reef tanks. I figured why not ask and see if anyone was interested in shirts and what kind of designs they had in mind. I’m also doing this because I want to raise some money to donate to @Tahoe61. I too had a family member once affected by a house fire so I know the devastation and want to help out in any way I know how.
 
I figured if I can get at least 20 people who want a shirt and we agree upon a design I can make them this week before I go back to my real job.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new