Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

Mr Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWWW - My 3 year old wanted pancakes - and that is what my 2 year old will always eat . . . so I made pancakes. I want this instead!!!!:(

That's awesome! My two year old wanted pancakes as well! I somehow managed to redirect to chicken Kiev. Sure it had syrup on it but we can't win them all.

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome! My two year old wanted pancakes as well! I somehow managed to redirect to chicken Kiev. Sure it had syrup on it but we can't win them all.

With 2 and 3 - we pick our battles . . . and we normally lose the food battle.

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built the setup myself and it's currently in night mode so I can't get any good pics but I have 3 crested's(flame, Dalmatian, and harlequin) and the babies keep hatching, I have 2 flying geckos, 1 panther gecko, I Chinese cave gecko, 1 tokay and a couple anoles. All living plants too.Been trying to sell the whole setup actually and put the money to my reef upgrade lol. Cool setup but snakes creep me out haha

That is awesome, I wish I was that good at diy. I tried my hand at a live setup but it just wasn't happening. I love cresties!

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWWW - My 3 year old wanted pancakes - and that is what my 2 year old will always eat . . . so I made pancakes. I want this instead!!!!:(

My parents got a new waffle iron for Christmas. Man that thing makes some big fluffy beasts! Plop on some bananas, strawberries and syrup and your all set!

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My parents got a new waffle iron for Christmas. Man that things makes some big fluffy beasts! Plop on some bananas, strawberries and syrup and your all set!
Nom Nom Nom . . . lol!! Yep - we have an amazing waffle maker for us - and a Mickey Mouse shaped one for the boys. LOL! I love to make stuffed waffles!!

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some random - since people didn't know me 2 years ago - I've lost 80 lbs. . . and not like I was skinny and then got big when I was pregnant and skinny again . . . been big my whole life, and finally decided it was time to get it off and look like I felt! :)

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some random - since people didn't know me 2 years ago - I've lost 80 lbs. . . and not like I was skinny and then got big when I was pregnant and skinny again . . . been big my whole life, and finally decided it was time to get it off and look like I felt! :)

Woot woot! Good for you! We seriously need an emoji with pom poms in here.

Mr Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice work!

Mr Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha - I second that! :)
I ran a 1/2 marathon last year in October, and my husband actually brought pom poms. LOL

I used to run in high school but got out of it and put on a few. Last time I tried to get back into it I tore my Achilles. Basically I'm just saying I'm jealous.

spiraling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:eek: What is this deliciousness? And those weird things in the corner?

My dad was gifted a ton of venison a couple months ago. That stuff is hard to cook right without it turning to shoe leather but oh my goodness it is wonderful in a stew.

Try pounding it out into 1/4 " fillets. Then bread it (flour -> egg ->panko) and fry it in 1/2 inch of oil (coconut or avocado work great) at medium high heat for about 2 minutes each side. Its a type of "schnitzel" and will make the meat much more tender! We do deer, elk, chicken, and pork that way. Be sure to make up some gravy, and perhaps some potatoes.

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to run in high school but got out of it and put on a few. Last time I tried to get back into it I tore my Achilles. Basically I'm just saying I'm jealous.
I had never run in my life - I started in May last year, then a friend challenged me to do the 1/2 with her. So, in October I did. Ran it at 9:40/mi. I was pretty darn happy with that!

OP
OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oohh that's sounds wonderful. Definitely doing it that way next time.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr Hughes, Been feeling the same myself Didn't have the energy to go thru 3 pages. You say You're from So cal ? I have family & spent some years in San diego. Very nice city. I lost my Father 2 nights ago, today I had to put down my beloved dog . Feelin seriously bummed out. Sorry to dump that but hey, needed to get it out.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back