Anyone keeping Eco-Gorgs?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a few of these last year but lost them during a fluke tab treatment for blue cloves. I'm interested in getting a few more and wondered who's keeping them and what the success rate is now that they have been around for a while.

Eco-Gorgs? - AQUASCAPERS
 
I have a corky I got from ReefStock in March, its grown at least an inch and is doing very well. I love photosynthetic gorgs. I have 5 species, 3 from the Caribbean, and 2 from indo-Pacific.
 
I've got a few that I adore...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371422897.311267.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371422919.489362.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371422939.689515.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371422954.589349.jpg
 
Great gorgs liquid but he is talking about Colin from Aquascaper's (formerly Coralmophologic) line of fully photosynthetic aqua cultures Caribbean gorgs.
 
Great gorgs liquid but he is talking about Colin from Aquascaper's (formerly Coralmophologic) line of fully photosynthetic aqua cultures Caribbean gorgs.

Correct. I've tried many NPS gorgs with not much luck. I would like to grow a few of these photosynthetic gorgs from Aquascapers.
 
The Austin reef club did a group buy and all I heard was positive. Still see them in a lot of tanks.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new