Anyone know how to care for live brine shrimp?

Dahood5855

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about ordering some live brine shrimp for my fish. I want to know if they will breed in my brine system and how to keep them alive.
 
I found this Dan


''I use Tahitian Blend from Brine Shrimp Direct to feed them with all the time so they are always gut loaded and I can take some out, rinse, and put in the tanks at any stage/time of growth.
For specifics I have Selco, also from Brine Shrimp Direct which is the fatty acids or Huffas as some know it.
For high protein levels I use the high grade spirulina from Jehmco, about 95% spirulina compared to normal spirulina which is usually around 45% spirulina.''
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new