Anyone know if this is a named Chalice?

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious. The pic doesn’t do justice it’s brighter in person. Seems like the 14k gel lens thing washes out certain colors. Anyway, here it is:
3a8aa10f0d337abea93abffaf9285fb2.jpg

timrocks311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks similar to some others, but IMO if you bought it as a no-name then it's a no-name. A lot of Chalices don't have names, fortunately. I think some buy a no-name frag for $30, try to find a named frag that it looks like online at a dealer for $100 and they start calling it that so they can try and sell it for more money.

OP
OP
Bouncingsoul39

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks similar to some others, but IMO if you bought it as a no-name then it's a no-name. A lot of Chalices don't have names, fortunately. I think some buy a no-name frag for $30, try to find a named frag that it looks like online at a dealer for $100 and they start calling it that so they can try and sell it for more money.

That’s definitely your opinion and not one I share. Just because the person I bought it from didn’t know the name, doesn’t mean it doesn’t have one in the hobby. I have no interest in selling it. I would still like to ID it though for my own satisfaction.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back