Anyone know the reseller of Euroquatics - Im in the UK and need another A1P

mseepman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to ruin a good thing people.
I recently bought a few of these...I had to drive into the US from Canada to get them as they would not ship out of country. I tested them and updated the firmware. They can be challenging to get on your Wi-Fi but as an access point they work. Colors and build quality appear really nice. Redoing my lighting and will probably use these with other fixtures to cover my 7' tank. Couldn't pass up the price.

Colt13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad i came across this thread as im one of the few people with these lights.

while i personally could get them to work, i consider myself very tech savy and even then it was a huge pain. so i guess i could see someone who has trouble using their iphone not being able to and charging back simply because they couldnt get them to connect to wifi. and even when they are connected, the page sometimes just doesnt load. its buggy to say the least imo. im gonna update the firmware soon, does anyone know what exactly it updates?

i also got them to send me the a pdf with the api and the apk if anyone wants it hmu.
lastly, mine make a slight high pitched buzzing noise if you put your ear right up to them when they are dimmed, does anyone else's?

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still trying to get a second one from them via FB. I set the one I have up and let it run for a couple of days. I never heard anything from them but I’ll check next time I’ve got it running. I’ve not experienced any bugginess running it from the units WiFi but again. I haven’t played with it that much. Always nice to have others around to talk to about these lights. I wouldn’t mind having that PDF.

Colt13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still trying to get a second one from them via FB. I set the one I have up and let it run for a couple of days. I never heard anything from them but I’ll check next time I’ve got it running. I’ve not experienced any bugginess running it from the units WiFi but again. I haven’t played with it that much. Always nice to have others around to talk to about these lights. I wouldn’t mind having that PDF.
Pm me your email or however to send it

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lastly, mine make a slight high pitched buzzing noise if you put your ear right up to them when they are dimmed, does anyone else's?
Piezo buzz most likely.. Choke or capacitor vibrating..

On a personal note.. That's downright goofy..
Due to a number of charge backs from customer that do not understand the terms of purchase for this product we are pulling the remaining Angle stock from the store. If you wish to purchase Angel you can try to message us on FB, and you must understand it is a working LED light for people that are well versed in networking or like to hack.

Last edited:

eulalio flores

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Just upgraded my tank and my light is sadly not going to cut it now, I want to buy another Angel A1P however (love the light, cant understand why they weren't more popular), as Euroquatics has gone bust the only place to order is on the online shop - sadly, there are no options for shipping to the UK (seems to be an American re-seller).

Tank size is 78cm x 60cm x 60cm - its great but....

IMG_20200105_155423.jpg

Alternatively, any suggestions of a new light I could consider.
Did u ever find out about the Euroquatic fixture

Simons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back