Anyone know this guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefaman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
138
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what appears to be a fragment of a star fish or some type of pod it almost look the color of coraline algae and it it moves very slow across my rock I've included a picture of anyone can help thanks
f4e04b4e7a2a7764a500d554b7c72149.jpg
d8571d230bb0fe7b1b6987d9577c8223.jpg
 
I had one of those that used to move along my glass I don't see it anymore but one these looks like a slug almost the shape of it anyway....
 
Which are we looking at? Number 1, 2, both or neither? :-)

which.jpg
 
Can you look to the last couple of pictures here, just to make sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new