Anyone know what chiller this is?

NicksMixedReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2015
Messages
432
Reaction score
151
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435258185.339599.jpg
 
You guys rock thanks! I know it's an oldie but this thing works like a champ lol I've always been curious about the UV button and wanted to look up how to install it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new