Anyone know what this acro is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19Mateo83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
2,370
Location
Charlotte
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I asked the LFS employee if he knew what it is he said “it’s the $15 type”, so I’m clueless. I know it’s hard to get a positive Id on a tiny frag but I would at least like to know what general type it is and what it’s growth habits may be. Anyone have any ideas?
IMG_0669.jpeg
 
When I asked the LFS employee if he knew what it is he said “it’s the $15 type”, so I’m clueless. I know it’s hard to get a positive Id on a tiny frag but I would at least like to know what general type it is and what it’s growth habits may be. Anyone have any ideas?
IMG_0669.jpeg
It will have to grow out some and it may change colors a bit. Hard to say now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new