Anyone know what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rkearles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rkearles

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
33
Reaction score
33
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this little bugger is. Just noticed him. I just added a beautiful coral beauty and I don’t want to lose him

IMG_1098.jpeg
 
Does anyone know what this little bugger is. Just noticed him. I just added a beautiful coral beauty and I don’t want to lose him

IMG_1098.jpeg
Is that a fake plant its on?
 
Does anyone know what this little bugger is. Just noticed him. I just added a beautiful coral beauty and I don’t want to lose him

IMG_1098.jpeg
may be a slug but need a couple more angles in pics
 
Is that a fake plant its on?
Yeah. I don’t have coral in this tank. When I had my clownfish in a smaller tank they loved swimming around it so I transferred it for them to play in. It’s been with them for about 12 months but this is something new
 
may be a slug but need a couple more angles in pics
These are the best my cheap phone will take. Doesn’t seem to be doing anything but sitting there
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1100.jpeg
    IMG_1100.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 57
These are the best my cheap phone will take. Doesn’t seem to be doing anything but sitting there
Looks like a baby leather or zoa polyp
 
Guess I’ll find out. As long as it doesn’t hurt my fish, I’m good. As expensive as this hobby can be, I’m good with freebies. I was just concerned because it came out of nowhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new