Anyone know what this is?

cowfishpro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
73
Reaction score
116
Location
Elgin, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these in my seahorse fry tank. At first, I thought it was just a piece of fried poop because it’s a similar color, but then I saw one move. I realized there are quite a few of them in the tank.

I thought maybe baby seahares,

and then maybe Kenya tree babies. Both are possibilities. Is it really just some sort of aptasia or hydroid?
View attachment 1766529917

View attachment 1766529917

View attachment 1766529917
 
Are the videos showing up now? Sometimes when I use the app, they look like they upload OK. But then when I go back, there’s no image.
 
I tried uploading these videos from my laptop. I'm curious to see if they show up differently this way.

Never mind. It looks like it still forces a download. 🥹
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9841.MOV
    24.1 MB
  • IMG_9840.MOV
    52.7 MB
  • IMG_9839.MOV
    27.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new