Anyone near 14048?

Welcome to R2R!
giphy (1) (2).gif
 
Love the kindness on here Ben doing freshwater for years have 25 tanks of various things and plants after years of helping ppl giving things away for free wanted to try something different and would love to meet ppl near me if anyone lives near me and has freshwater tanks I'm clearing tons of things out
 
Love the kindness on here Ben doing freshwater for years have 25 tanks of various things and plants after years of helping ppl giving things away for free wanted to try something different and would love to meet ppl near me if anyone lives near me and has freshwater tanks I'm clearing tons of things out
PS saltwater if definitely harder then I thought lol
 
Welcome to R2R!!! While you are finding others in your local area to interact with feel free to jump in and get involved here - there are lots of opportunities to learn and make an impact - we’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new