anyone need to trim there macro tank down?

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on the look out for a nice big starter packs of macros. I need to stock my 80 gal. seahorse tank.

so if your tank needs a good trim, do let me know. I would love to start a R2R macro share type of thing.

of course willing to pay to. anyway if you have a good verity lets talk.

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not interested in shipping, but GulfCoast EcoSystems can fix you up.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on the look out for a nice big starter packs of macros. I need to stock my 80 gal. seahorse tank.

so if your tank needs a good trim, do let me know. I would love to start a R2R macro share type of thing.

of course willing to pay to. anyway if you have a good verity lets talk.
Devaji, did you ever get your macros? If not, where are you located? I just throw away perfectly good macroalgae every few weeks. I would send some your way cheap if you are not too far away.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Devaji, did you ever get your macros? If not, where are you located? I just throw away perfectly good macroalgae every few weeks. I would send some your way cheap if you are not too far away.
I did get a few from live-plants one melted bummer as I really liked it.
anyway i am in the WY/ID boarder 83455

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along, I have a dwarf seahorse tank I'm looking for more variety for. Currently have just a rooted seagrassy type stuff they the dwarfs love. Grows and spreads fast, with runners like freshwater plants. Easy to trim, I'll have some to share soon. I'm also in Idaho so shipping should be easy.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did get a few from live-plants one melted bummer as I really liked it.
anyway i am in the WY/ID boarder 83455
What are you looking for. I have red gracilaria and gracilaris hayi both in abundance. In green I have lots of ulva but I think I could send a decent amount of cheato also. You could have them for $5 for a fist sized bunch plus shipping if you are interested. I could have my husband check shipping for an 7-8lb box for your zip code. Its aiptasia free but could have asterina starfish and the small feather duster worms and perhaps bubble algae although I would try to remove any of these before shipping to you.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you looking for. I have red gracilaria and gracilaris hayi both in abundance. In green I have lots of ulva but I think I could send a decent amount of cheato also. You could have them for $5 for a fist sized bunch plus shipping if you are interested. I could have my husband check shipping for an 7-8lb box for your zip code. Its aiptasia free but could have asterina starfish and the small feather duster worms and perhaps bubble algae although I would try to remove any of these before shipping to you.
they thanks for the offer I am heading over seas for 3 weeks i'll touch base when I get back.
that is so kind of you.

I have a wired brown slime coat I am dealing with so i need to get that under control too.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they thanks for the offer I am heading over seas for 3 weeks i'll touch base when I get back.
that is so kind of you.

I have a wired brown slime coat I am dealing with so i need to get that under control too.
Thats fine. No pressure, I will just wait to hear from you if there is something you want.

Diastro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to recommend seller 333 aquatics on eBay. Hasn't disappointed me so far. I would love to participate in a r2r macro trade/sell but I am currently building up my macro collection, don't have enough to sell/trade yet. I'm interested in what anyone has.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to recommend seller 333 aquatics on eBay. Hasn't disappointed me so far. I would love to participate in a r2r macro trade/sell but I am currently building up my macro collection, don't have enough to sell/trade yet. I'm interested in what anyone has.
I just pruned my tank yesterday so would need to wait a couple of weeks but I have cheato, ulva in green and gracilaria hayi and red gracilaria in red. I also have red grape caulerpa and codium but they will not be ready to prune for at least a month.

Diastro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just pruned my tank yesterday so would need to wait a couple of weeks but I have cheato, ulva in green and gracilaria hayi and red gracilaria in red. I also have red grape caulerpa and codium but they will not be ready to prune for at least a month.
I would definitely be interested in a month or so. I'll keep you in mind!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.8%
Back