OP
OP
CoralAddict645

CoralAddict645

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just looked up Indo Gold Torch and it looks nothing like mine. Maybe there are other variations but I didn't find one that looks like my torch. I am just going by what I was told by the vendor.

Screenshot_20190809-164436.jpg
Indo gold is just a general term, it doesn’t have to look exactly like this picture

Art_by_God

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indo gold is just a general term, it doesn’t have to look exactly like this picture
Honestly I have seen like 5 different variations of Holy Grail Torches no one torch looks like the other. Pictures of the same one I have show up as holy grail, dragon soul, hell fire. Pictures like you torch show up as Aussie Gold, holy Grail golden torch. Honestly who has what and where are the certificate of authenticity. Just cause it's sold by cornbread or Jason fox or aqua SD at prices like 2k per head doesn't really qualify it.

Reefer_710

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this one as a one head baby from Reef-a-polooza from a reputable vendor. The vender had it separate as a Indo Holy Grail. This was purchased on April of 2018. A year and 3 months later it grew to 16 heads. The picture only has 8 head because I fragged it and kept half. The other frags are 4 pieces with one with 1 head, one with 3 heads and two pieces with 2 heads each. The two pieces with 2 heads were sold in the same week I posted it for sale.
IMG_20190801_223329.jpg
Any more frags available?

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't know what a Holy Grail Torch is ,, I see some on here for sale for around the $400 per head range ,, my LFS had one for $350 ,, then I see some in the For Sale section for $1,000 per head ,, I saw one in the For Sale section 2 weeks ago 4 or 5 heads for like $5000 with a video ,, them things were bright ,, I am not sure we are comparing apples to apples though ,, hopefully this time next year I will be able to get one fresh off the boat from Indo for a lot less ,, I do want to get a cheaper one ,, see how it does in my tank first though ,,

Last edited:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back