Anyone reefing in Vancouver?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gordy69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gordy69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to fill up my new tank with beginner corals. Please let me know if you have some frags for sale. I would love to add colour to my tank!
 
I live in Vancouver! Unfortunately I don’t have a tank yet so I can’t sell you frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new